Tuesday 20 May 2014

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum - Review


What They Say:

A unique formula that improves skin texture and slows down oil production, the product reduces dilated pores with Alpine Willow Herb, Hibiscus flower acid and Lantana from Madagascar. Daily use refines skin and provides a smoother complexion.

How To Use It:

The product can be applied under day or night cream where pores are visible to reduce their appearance.

What I Say:

It sounds like ‘one of those’ products that has lots of fancy ingredients but doesn’t actually do anything, however, whatever Alpine Willow Herb, Hibiscus flower acid and Lantana from Madagascar are; they really do have an effect. I don’t have particularly huge pores but they are slightly enlarged on the apples of my cheeks, I have tried several products to shrink them but none have really made that much difference – until I started using Clarins Pore Minimising Serum.

I started using this product along with the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam & Clinique Clarifying Lotion – Mild, which have probably also helped to refine skin but I would say that the pore minimising serum is doing most of the work.

I’ve been using this product for about a week under my day cream but I started to notice a difference after about 2-3 days, I think I may start using it at night time too as I think using it twice a day will really make a difference.

It’s a really refreshing product, leaving skin feeling clean and definitely smoother as soon as I’ve used it, I do also feel as though it moisturises slightly too and therefore I find I don’t need to apply as much moisturiser. I have also noticed fewer breakouts since using this product so in my opinion it’s a wonder product – smaller pores, less oily skin and a smooth, spot free complexion… What’s not to love?!


Would I Recommend?:

I think if you had huge pores that were really visible it would take a little longer to notice visible results but I think if you persevere it will definitely improve them. If you are looking for something that actually works and can afford to pay £26 for the 30ml bottle then I would say it is definitely worth it. I think the bottle will last quite a long time as you only need a pump or two to cover the whole face so repurchasing will not happen too frequently. I’ve seen mixed reviews for this product, some saying it really worked and others saying it did nothing, maybe because my pores weren’t particularly enlarged, it was more effective but I have absolutely seen a difference in my complexion and will be buying more once I have run out.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment