Thursday 16 May 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar K


I have recently been looking for a skincare product to minimise pores and prevent breakouts... I'm pleased to say i have found one!
I have only been using this product for a couple of days but have noticed results from the first day, this product is for combination to oily skin, which is uneven and prone to breakouts from blocked pores and whilst my skin isn't particularly uneven i definitely notice it has a more even and smoother texture since using this.
La Roche Posay use a unique ingredient in all of their products; thermal spring water, which contains Selenium, which blocks free radicals from irritating the skin. The thermal spring water has a nearly neutral pH making it kind to skin and suitable for a variety of skin types.


As the product helps to tighten pores, i was slightly afraid of it drying out my skin in the process and after the cold winter, i have found that it doesn't take much to dry it out at the moment but Effaclar K seems to be doing what it's supposed to without altering the moisture in my skin at all.

I think this product is amazing but have found just one tiny problem with it, the product information says that it makes an 'excellent make up base', however i tried using it under make up but it just rolled up into little balls and my make up looked terrible. Therefore i have been applying this product just at night but once a day application doesn't seem to affect the effectiveness of the product.

I will definitely be buying this again in the future, the price (£13) seemed a little high compared to what i would normally spend on skincare but after seeing the results it is well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment